Become a Volunteer
Volunteers are essential for the smooth operation of the Toronto International Deaf Film and Arts Festival including various special events, screenings and workshops. TIDFAF depends on the skills of a committed group of volunteers to fill various positions. We strive for a friendly environment and show our gratitude for the efforts of helping us.
In return for your time and dedication, TIDFAF offers its volunteers:
- The opportunity to contribute their skills and gain valuable experience and knowledge through participation in the largest documentary film festival in North America and internationally;
- The opportunity to contribute to Toronto’s vibrant cultural community;
- The chance to work in a high-energy environment featuring filmmakers, artists and industry professionals;
- Access to film screenings, art exhibition and events
- Acknowledgement as a valuable team member; and
- Acknowledgment to volunteers at Appreciation Party after the festival and a letter of reference (by request only).
To sign up to volunteer for us, please fill out the form below. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!