Accessibility at TIDFAF Festival!
Toronto International Deaf Film and Arts Festival (TIDFAF) are committed to ensuring an open and accessible festival environment that promotes attendance and participation during the film and arts festival.
The official languages at the TIDFAF Festival will be:
- American Sign Language (ASL) – English Interpretation
- Langue des Signes Québécoise (LSQ)
- International Sign (IS)
We also provide:
- All festival venues will be fully accessible.
- All films screened at the festival will have English subtitles and there will be some films are audio described to be announced at later date when 2015 film schedule & screenings are released.
- Personal attendants are admitted free of charge when providing support for an event attendee.
Question? Contact us at email@example.com