Become a Volunteer
Volunteers are essential for the smooth operation of the Toronto International Deaf Film and Arts Festival including various special events, screenings and workshops. TIDFAF depends on the skills of a committed group of volunteers to fill various positions. We strive for a friendly environment and show our gratitude for the efforts of helping us.
In return for your time and dedication, TIDFAF offers its volunteers:
- The opportunity to contribute their skills and gain valuable experience and knowledge through participation in the largest documentary film festival in North America and internationally;
- The opportunity to contribute to Toronto’s vibrant cultural community;
- The chance to work in a high-energy environment featuring filmmakers, artists and industry professionals;
- Access to film screenings, art exhibition and events
- Acknowledgement as a valuable team member; and
- Acknowledgment to volunteers at Appreciation Party after the festival and a letter of reference (by request only).
Click Here to see Festival Weekend Volunteers Positions Opportunities! Go and check it out to read and sign up for any of those positions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us!